1. Since hollow capsules have the characteristics of too little water content, which are easy to break and too much to soften and deform, the water content of hollow capsules should be controlled between 12.5-17.5%.
2. The container with the capsule should be placed on the shelf, avoid windows and pipes to keep it in a cool and ventilated place, avoid sunlight and close to heat sources.
3. Don't place or press it at will.
4. The packaging container should be kept tightly closed before use. If it has been opened, take corresponding sterilization measures, otherwise it is easy to cause bacterial contamination.
5. The storage temperature should be kept at 15-25℃; the relative humidity should be kept at 35-65%.
6. Do not store in high temperature and high humidity conditions, otherwise it will become sticky and deformed due to heat and softening. Do not store in an environment that is too low or too dry, otherwise the capsule will easily become brittle and fragile.