1. The use of empty capsule:
It is used to contain solid drugs and isolate the smell of medicine.
2. Storage of empty capsule:
Seal and store in a cool and dry place.
3. Storage of empty capsule:
(1) Because the empty capsule has the characteristics of too little water content, it is easy to break, and too much is easy to soften and deform. Therefore, the moisture content of the hollow capsule should be controlled between 12.5-17.5%.
(2) The container with capsules should be placed on the shelf, avoiding windows and pipes to keep it in a cool and ventilated place, avoiding sunlight and close to heat sources.
(3) Do not place and press it at will.
(4) The packaging should be kept sealed before use. If it has been opened, please take appropriate sterilization measures, otherwise it will easily cause bacterial contamination.
(5) The inventory temperature should be maintained at 15-25 ° C; the relative humidity should be maintained at 35–65%.
(6) Do not store under high temperature and high humidity conditions, otherwise it will be blocked and deformed due to softening by heat, or placed in an environment with too low temperature or too dry, otherwise the capsule is prone to brittle and fragile phenomenon.
(7) According to the above storage conditions, the capsule can be stored intact for more than 9 months.