Soothe the nerves, improve eyesight and eliminate fog. Used for palpitations, insomnia, and cloudiness.
1. Avoid smoking, alcohol and spicy and greasy food.
2. While taking dao, keep optimistic and avoid getting angry.
3. Children, the elderly and the infirm should take it under the guidance of a doctor.
4. People who are allergic to this product should not use it with caution.
5. It is forbidden to use this product when its properties change.
6. Children must be used under adult supervision.
Oral use of pearl powder:
1. Pearl powder is cold in nature and only suitable for people with hot constitution.
Because many women have cold constitutions, long-term use of pearl powder will not only fail to strengthen the body, beautify and nourish the skin, but also cause indigestion, continuous diarrhea, cold limbs, and sallow complexion. Generally, patients with cold constitution, cold stomach and stones are not suitable for taking pearl powder; women should stop using it during menstruation, pregnant women and those with cold spleen and stomach should use it with caution.
Therefore, before taking pearl powder internally, you must find a Chinese medicine practitioner to get the pulse, and then decide whether to take it or not after identifying which constitution you belong to. The doctor suggested that pearl powder is safer to apply externally, but it is best to do a skin test behind the ear before the first use.
2. Choose high-quality and suitable pearl powder.
If the pearl powder is taken internally, be sure to choose high-quality branded pearl powder, and at the same time choose small particles, so that it is easy to absorb when taken internally and will not clog pores when applied externally. It is best to choose natural and authentic pearl powder instead of those made by chemical methods. The real pearl powder should be grayish white with a slight fishy smell, which melts in the mouth.