Medical hollow capsules are mainly used to hold solid medicines, such as self-made powders, health products, pharmaceuticals, etc., which solve the problem of difficult entrance and poor taste for users, and truly solve the problem that good medicine is no longer bitter.
The hollow capsule is refined from medicinal gelatin and auxiliary materials. Gelatin is used in many foods, such as puddings, sweets, preserves, chewable candies, icings, toppings, and dips. In food, gelatin helps coagulate, thicken, stabilize, and aerate food, and is a very popular, nutrient-dense, and low-fat food ingredient.
Gelatin itself is a water-soluble protein derived from collagen, the main natural protein component of connective tissue. Gelatin is obtained from the skin and bones of animals through a controlled extraction process.
There are many types of gelatin.
Capsules are made from pharmaceutical grade gelatin that meets stringent requirements for use in pharmaceutical products.
Capsules are made by forming a thin film of gelatin on a stainless steel mold.
The gelatin film then dries and hardens to form a capsule, which is then removed from the mold. There are generally two sizes of molds,
One is used to make the capsule body, and the other with a larger diameter is used to make the capsule cap.
Color of hollow capsules: red and yellow, blue and white, dark green, golden yellow, red and white, transparent, etc.
1. Because the hollow capsule has the characteristics of being easy to be broken when the water content is too low, and easy to soften and deform when too much water, the water content of the hollow capsule should be controlled between 12.5 and 17.5%.
2. Containers with capsules should be placed on the shelves, avoiding windows and pipes to keep them in a cool and ventilated place, avoiding sunlight and close to heat sources.
3. Do not place and press at will.
4. The packaging container should be kept sealed before use. If it has been opened, please take corresponding sterilization measures, otherwise it will easily cause bacterial contamination.
5. The storage temperature should be kept at 15-25℃; the relative humidity should be kept at 35-65%.
6. Do not store in high temperature and high humidity conditions, otherwise it will become sticky and deformed due to heat softening, and it should not be placed in an environment where the temperature is too low or too dry, otherwise the capsule will easily become brittle and fragile.
7. Stored according to the above storage conditions, the capsules can be stored in good condition for more than 9 months.
Transportation: Pay attention to pressure, sun, moisture and heat during transportation.